Bluecon developed the next generation decentralized wastewater treatment units based on an innovative physical process without the use of bacteria. This robust and easy to operate treatment plant converts municipal wastewater into reusable water such as irrigation water or clean water to reuse in households. Bluecon helps to keep the valuable resource into circulation. The compact units are built in weeks and up and running in days, providing a guaranteed water quality under all circumstances and at low costs.
- For towns and communities from 100 to 20.000 people
- Decentralized water treatment for local reuse of water
- Easy to operate including on/off operation
- Low maintenance and operational costs
- Possibility to pay per cubic meter of treated water