It was the first time the contestants got to have a look at their competition, as seven (of the currently eight) participants for the WIS Award 2022 met up at the Aqua Netherlands fair. During a 2 minute pitch session, under the watchful eye of the audience and of course the hourglass, they sold their latest innovation with flair.
The Dutch Water Sector is well known for its inventiveness, but it also covers quite a broad spectrum. This also showcased by the entries, from a fat layer removal system, making money with toilet paper, the strongest green oxidizing chemical, free energy from waste water, a asset management intelligence platform, waste water to infinite water and nature’s solution to plastic pollution. More to follow on the participants and their innovations, keep a close eye on our news section.
Who are the nominees?
- Rolapac – Rolapac Fat layer removal system – Laurens Verberne
- Ce-Line – Measurement tool Celine – Wilco Dijkstra
- Purgatoria – Icabus – Frans Durieux
- Ferr-Tech – FerSol – Judith le Fevre
- Q-Blue – Q-Blue MVII – Harry Muller
- Hulo – DMA – Robbert Lodewijks
- Jotem – BluElephant – Roy Rosink
- Paques Biomaterials – Joost Paques