Part of WEX Global Programme day 3
Date/time: Wednesday June 29th Time 11.00-12.30
Venue: SH Valencia Palace Hotel: – https://www.hotel-valencia-palace.com/en
- How to optimise energy and water efficiency within eco-districts?
- How to support the circular economy by recovering heat, biogas, water and nutrients?
- How to reduce water consumption in households?
- How to irrigate public spaces with locally regenerated water?
Maria Gil from Zubi Cities will be explaining its flagship project “Barrio La Pinada”, first Spanish sustainable neighbourhood co-created by its future inhabitants, followed by problem owner – solution provider dynamics with Dutch innovative SMEs.
Short pitches from technology providers on:
- Grey water recycling systems
- Decentralised wastewater treatment solutions
- Locally regenerated water for green parks, natural swimming ponds or cooling facilities
- Renewable energy generation and integrated waste management.
Join us to discuss the municipalities and cities of the future
Moderator: Pieter de Jong, EU Representative Water Alliance
Zubi Cities will be explaining its project “Barrio La Pinada” (https://www.barriolapinada.es/en/), first sustainable neighbourhood co- created by its future inhabitants (Paterna, Valencia).
Moderator: Pieter de Jong
Case owner: Zubi Cities, from Zubi Group