Do you want to build and expand your international network? Join us at WEX Global in Madrid from March 5-7!
Are you looking to connect with international potential partners and network with global water companies, end-users, and potential collaborators? Are you interested in matchmaking, roundtable discussions, and business meetings? Do you want to actively participate in discussions about solutions and methodologies with individuals active in the same field of interest? This event offers you the opportunity to build and expand a successful international network. Over 80 speakers from 40 different countries will gather in Madrid for this 2.5-day event, where your opinions, vision, and contributions are valuable. What are the topics?
“Water, Energy, and Climate Change: Integrated Solutions for Building a Water-Positive Future.”
- Water scarcity. There is a growing awareness among all stakeholders of the need to work towards a transition in our water consumption. Can we achieve a collective transformation in our approach to water resource management?
- How does the implementation of digital technology and AI contribute to circular solutions such as water reuse, energy recovery, and water consumption?
- Energy transition and digital transformation in building healthy watersheds, but how?
For the innovators!
Aside from the mission, a call to all innovators! Participate in the Wex Global Awards! In the following categories:
• Innovation in water circularity
• Innovation in deciphering
• Innovation in digitized water management
• Innovation in building healthy watersheds
<Submission deadline on January 26, 2024>
For more information, visit the WEX Global website.
Join the mission to WEX Global
After a highly successful mission to WEX last year in Seville and the year before in Valencia, we are organizing another comprehensive mission with many business opportunities to WEX 2024 in Madrid, supported by the WTEX10* program. Participation in WEX Global as a regular participant costs €2,195,=
Thanks to the WTEX10 program, participation for Dutch companies is €1450,= excluding VAT.
The WTEX10 program is made possible in collaboration with:
Negotiations are still ongoing to explore the possibility of setting up a NL Lounge at WEX where participants can showcase themselves. If you want more information about this, please contact Juliette Douglas.