From food and energy security to climate action, biogas is the key to every nation’s sustainable future. The World Biogas Summit will address the ways and means to move beyond potential and ambition to delivery.
Across the globe biogas projects are delivering systems change, the kind that are required to usher in a secure and sustainable future. If done at scale the sector could deliver a 0.2° cut in global warming – enough to put the Paris Agreement on climate change back on track, the equivalent of taking all road and maritime transport net zero according to John Kerry.
In 2023 the UNFCCC is undertaking its first Global Stocktake (GST) – measuring the pledges of countries to deliver net zero against actions actually taken. The annual assessment by Carbon Brief, showing only a handful of countries are currently on track, indicates the outcome of this will be alarming.
This summit will present expert insight in to how to make biogas happen, with the Engine Room theatre (World Biogas Expo) presenting the latest and best available technology and process solutions to optimize revenue streams.
Why get involved?
- Over 35,000 AD and biogas stakeholders through weekly emails
- Over 14,000 monthly visits to the World Biogas Expo and World Biogas Summit websites
- Over 33,000 followers across LinkedIn and Twitter Over 100,000 monthly impressions on social media (LinkedIn and Twitter) and more
Get involved to:
- Launch new products and services
- Engage with your target audiences
- Exchange knowledge and ideas with industry peers
- Raise your company profile at one of the largest UK and international gatherings of AD and biogas vendors, buyers and stakeholders in the industry
- Strengthen your brand by gaining prominence amongst your peers.
- Stay ahead of the curve in the industry.
- Enhance your reputation by association with market insight and thought-leadership.
- Network, gain prosperous leads and close deals.
- Be recognised as a forward-thinking company for technology and innovation.
- Gain exposure to an active, targeted audience through ADBA and WBA’s promotional material and communications, before, during and after the events