To strengthen our team we are looking for a:
Marketing Communications officer for international project(s)
In this role you are responsible for the execution and development of communication activities for an international project. Based on project plan(s) you will develop marketing and communications strategy’s, by collecting information and input from international partners. You will help develop and transform new ideas and insights and integrate this in existing activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Gather content and write drafts for external communication.
- Advise the management of Water Alliance and other stakeholders about marketing and communication activities, all relevant tools and provide operational support in the delivery and execution of the communication.
- Develop a new website, brochures, banners, (online) campaigns, presentations.
- Ensure website is up-to-date.
- Implement new (digital) technologies.
- Coordinate and advise the organisation concerning international exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or (digital) Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in communication/marketing, in a technical environment would be a plus.
- You have experience in (online) communication; digital and online marketing, campaigns and social media.
- You are creative in developing new communication and marketing concepts.
- Outstanding communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Familiar with working in organisations with multiple stakeholders.
Are you a real self-starter with the ability to get things done; do you have a flexible mind-set that allows you to adjust at ad hoc requirements and to peak loads in activities and are you eager to share and learn? And are you available on short notice?
Than we would like to get to know you!
Information and application
Send in your cover letter and CV before August 17th.
For more information please contact Juliette Douglas (058 284 9044) or per email: email@example.com
You can send your written application, with CV, to Water Alliance, f.a.o. the department of HRM, Postbus 7560, postcode 8903 JN Leeuwarden or per email firstname.lastname@example.org.