The third VIDA training will take place on January 21st 2020, 10:00-11:00 CET, and its engine will be Adobe Connect. This training course will showcase how to use the communication and dissemination as a tool for exploiting the results of the project during its lifetime and once the project is finished.
The training course will also explain how to structure communication activities considering in example the audience or the objectives. We will also give some tips for a good presentation, and non-verbal communication.
Objectives of the training course:
- Define what are the real objectives of communication activities, preparation and context (presentation structure)
- Tips for a good presentation (considering audience analysis, goal, presentation model i.e. A.I.D.A, etc)
- Non-verbal communication, control of the stress before the presentation.
- Dissemination and communication activities during the lifetime of the project.
- How to use dissemination and communications tools for exploiting the project results (once the project is finished)
The training will be facilitated by KIRT x THOMSEN consultancy.
Registration is required here to attend VIDA training courses. You will receive a reminder for the training the day before the online training course.