The Singapore International Water Week (SIWW), World Cities Summit and Clean Enviro Summit *virtually* takes place from June 21-24, 2021.
The Singapore International Water Week goes hybrid, this years event consists of a hybrid high-level water Summit SIWW2021 Spotlight on 21 June 2021. Following a two-week virtual event SIWW2021 Online from 21 June – 2 July 2021. Water Alliance, together with Netherlands Water Partnership and Envaqua is aiming to set-up a Netherlands pavilion during SIWW 2021 Online.
SIWW’s digital platform, SIWW2021 Online, will allow global leaders, experts and practitioners to connect, share and learn from each other in a safe environment. Water Alliance together with NWP and Envaqua, is aiming to set-up a Netherlands pavilion during the virtual event.
Take centre stage to get full attention for your solutions and join the virtual Netherlands pavilion during the Singapore International Water Week (SIWW). Your participation will allow you to join online networking and promote your organisation, products and services to an international audience.
Netherlands Pavilion Online
Participation in the Netherlands pavilion SIWW online entails:
• Two weeks virtual event (1 Virtual Exhibitor pass limited access only to virtual expo event, the Spotlight event is not included
• This virtual event will feature close to 100 thematic webinars and workshops, technical sessions, product showcases, and a marketplace, covering the entire urban water cycle
• Joint presentations Netherlands Pavilion themes such as Urban Resilience, Nature Based Solutions, Digital Water.
• Logo and brochure in virtual booth
• Logo in NWP media channels / DWS media channels
• The online platform offers Drop-a-name-card function , Leave-a-message function
• The online platform will be live for 2 months
Benefits of the joint participation
– Added value through the look and feel of the Dutch Branding
– Extra profiling through www.dutchwatersector.com.
– Optional participation in the SIWW program sessions.
Do you want to join the Netherlands Pavilion online? Bookings need to be confirmed before 30th of March 2021.
PUB’s Start-up Pavilion
The Start-up Pavilion by PUB Singapore (partner in the Global Water Tech Hub Alliance) is a platform for innovative water technologies start-ups/companies to establish new connections and meeting up with potential partners or investors for collaboration. It gathers entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, accelerators and industry professionals from across the water industry. It is most suitable for start-ups who are looking to accelerate the commercialisation of new technologies and form strategic relationships. With SMART water utility as one of the key themes for Singapore International Water Week 2020, we welcome start-ups to showcase your solutions and technologies at the Start-up Pavilion @ Water Expo.
The Pavilion will be the largest gathering of start-ups ever in an international water trade show, and will profile the latest cutting-edge solutions to more than 24,000 international and local trade attendees. Besides having a booth at the Pavilion, the start-ups will also be given airtime to pitch their technologies to the water industry, venture capitalists and accelerators. PUB, Singapore’s national water agency, will also be showcasing a comprehensive suite of smart and digital solutions that are being adopted by the water agency to manage the water supply system in Singapore. Located on level 1 of the Water Expo, the Start-up Pavilion will complement the Pavilion by PUB.
If you are interested in participating in either of the two pavilions, please contact Harro Brons via the contact details below.