From 30 November to 2 December 2020, the 11th edition of ASIAWATER will take place in Kuala Lumpur. ASIAWATER is the leading water and waste water event in South East Asia with over 2000 local and international brands from 32 countries participating. More than 18,000 visitors from 48 countries will join the exhibition and conference. Henk Ovink, Special Envoy for International Water Affairs, will lead a mission of Netherlands water companies to ASIAWATER.
Participation in the Water Mission includes:
- Exhibition space at the Netherlands pavilion
- Company pitching session during the 3rd Malaysia-Netherlands
- Water Dialogue, with the Malaysian minister participating
- Business-2-Business matching session (minimum of 5 per company)
- Dinner reception at the Ambassador’s residence with stakeholders from the Malaysian water sector
- Free entrance to other seminars, talks, and networking events organized by the main conference organizer
- Technical tours (tentative and may incur some charges)
Participation fee at a special rate of Euro 1000 per company (maximum 4 delegates). Flight and accommodation is not included in the participation fee and will cost approximately Euro 1000 pax if reserved in time.
Please send your company / organization details to email@example.com to enquire or register for this mission.