EEN Japan is inviting EU companies to attend a hybrid pitching event featuring innovative Japanese companies developing sustainable technologies in energy, environment and agribusiness.
Co-organized by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation and UNIDO’s Investment and Technology Promotion Office in Tokyo, the event scope is to connect EU and Japanese companies looking to work together in sustainable projects in Europe, Japan or emerging markets (e.g. Africa, ASEAN).
Event: Sustainable Technology Day
Date: 17 February 2023 – 8.00-9.30 (CET) / 16.00-17.30 (JST)
Format: hybrid, online via Zoom and on-site in Tokyo at the Delegation of the European Union to Japan
Participation: free of charge
Language: English/Japanese (simultaneous interpretation available)
– AGC Inc.: highly durable and high light transmission fluoropolymer film for greenhouse
– Biomass Resin Holdings Co., Ltd.: biodegradable and non-biodegradable biomass plastic compound made of rice
– FujiClean Co., Ltd.: on-site wastewater treatment system
– Mebiol Inc.: hydro-gel film for reduced water farming
– NEC Corporation: hybrid storage solution for optimizing renewable energy
– TBM Co., Ltd.: alternative plastic and paper material: LIMEX
– Yamaha Motor Co.: water purification system using sand filtration and solar PV
This event is particularly relevant for
– EU companies and their subsidiaries in Japan or other countries interested in Japanese sustainable technologies,
– Japanese companies interested in business cooperation with EU companies for sustainable projects.
More info and registration
Visit this page for more information and registration: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/sustainable-technology-day
(EU based companies can register online to the Zoom session within the 17 February. )