The WINNing days Target “Zero pollution” with Water Smart Territories (WST)
State of the art, innovative solutions, funding opportunities. Today more than ever EU policy makers depend on Industry’s ability to join forces in combating biodiversity loss, bringing clean drinking water to all Europeans and economic recovery after Covid. France Water Team, ZINNAE and Water Alliance bring together all who see opportunity to Target Zero Pollution in water related challenges.
Free online event, register here
Why you should participate in The WINNing days “Target Zero pollution”?
● To get a better understanding of WST and how it can help you to build WINNing collaborations
● To discover new innovative solutions related to the zero pollution ambition
● To get insights on the state of the art regarding diffuse and micro-pollutants
● To find out the most relevant funding opportunities
As a partner event of the 2021 EU Green Week, The WINNing Days “Target Zero pollution” is open to all organisations willing to make the ambition for a zero pollution environment a reality.
What can WST do for you?
- Connect your ideas to potential European partners
- Lay the basis for cross-regional innovative projects
- Share best practices Learn from successes from the past
- Share strategic information Share information on relevant funding opportunities
WST is the only platform gathering more than 21 EU regions actively working together on water-related challenges such as Sludge, Diffuse pollution, Micro pollution, Digitalisation and Circular Economy.
SMEs, R&D centers, Industries, Regional authorities: we are waiting for you to build together sustainable and resilient solutions for Europe!
Full program and registration can be found here
The WINNing Days “Target Zero Pollution” are organised within the BLUES project