The Netherlands Pavilion will be the center of the Dutch activities during WEFTEC 2019 in Chicago. The biggest trade show in the Northern Americas – with over 22,000 visitors – offers you an excellent opportunity to explore the US market, sell your products and broaden your network.
The Netherlands Pavilion is organised by NWP, Water Alliance and ENVAQUA (subject to funding), in cooperation with the Netherlands Embassy in Washington and the consulate general in Chicago. During the 92nd edition of the WEFTEC, from 23-25 September 2019 in Chicago, you can participate in the Netherlands Pavilion and benefit of all the joint activities.
Participating in the Netherlands Pavilion will cost € 575,= (excl. VAT) per m2 (minimum of 6m2) These costs include the booth construction and design (Holland branding), the networking reception, catering during the WEFTEC and organisational costs.
Benefits of the joint participation:
- Added value through the look and feel of the Holland Branding
- An excellent location on the exhibition floor with an eye-catching pavilion
- Use of the Holland lounge with all-day catering (coffee/tea) for you and your guests
- Participation in several networking activities in the pavilion
- Extra visibility through www.dutchwatersector.com
- Optional participation in the WEFTEC programme sessions
- A competitive price
Should you be interested in participating in this event, please contact us via the details below for the options available.