FAT Eurasia strengthens its position as the leading environmental trade fair in the region
Organized for the 4th time in 2021, IFAT Eurasia, welcomed 9,258 visitors. In addition to the naturally outnumbered national visitors, 1,032 visitors from 62 different countries attended. IFAT Eurasia, which is organized every two years alternately with IFAT Munich, is preparing to open its doors for the 5th time in 2023.
IFAT Eurasia proved its objective to be the leading platform for environmental technologies
- The only organization that can reach sector stakeholders widely scattered in an extensive geographic area, including Turkey, the Balkans, Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, North Africa and Turkic Republics.
- An international programme of events organized through EKO MMI and IFAT links.
- International pavilions with a large number of participants.
- Valuable support from national and international institutions and organizations.
- Worldwide promotion and marketing activities carried out via Messe München’s network of representatives.
- Effective local presentation campaign.
- The only address where buyers from the public and private sectors will meet
- The only address in the region for officials who only have time to attend international trade fairs.
- Media support at international level.
- The only trade fair in the region where new and state-of-the-art technologies can be found together.