Convergence Industry B.V. is introducing a new concept as an ideal solution in the proof of principle project phase. The Playground is a free configurable platform with a wide variaty of fluidic components as well as implementation of the monitoring devices. Developed as a lab-scale modular test environment in 2012 together with RWTH Aachen, it allows a modular build-up of hardware and software. The user can configure his hardware on the fly and then, using the software scripting interface, build automatic experiments.
The user can chose from a wide variety components (i.e. pumps, flowmeters, controlvalves) that will constitute the process equipment. Due to the modular nature of the playground all parts can be easily reached and rearranged, using the magnetic feet placement system. This makes the system extremely flexible and allows for a variety of experiments to be performed on one instrument. The user can use Convergence parts, or connects his own parts. For compatibility of custom parts, contact Convergence. Using the Convergence Playground system allows you to set up experiments faster and better organized saving you valuable time you can now spend on your research.
Features & benefits
- Flexible: multiple fluidic components available (ie. pumps, flowmeters, controlvalves, sensors)
- Multiple analog and digital in- and output options& RS232/485 for connecting (existing) parts
- Automation: Convergence Software package for making test scripts.Use triggers, functions and calculations.
- Freely configurable fluidic setup – one system to cover a multitude of experimental setups. Get started immediately.
- Automate your tests & data handling and let the system run unattended, produce 70% more data
- Save costs: multiple analog and digital in- and output options for integrating existing parts
- Brand-independent setup: hook up valves, pumps, flowmeters from many suppliers
Please contact Convergence for more information and specifications