On February 9 the Water Alliance and the Enterprise Europe Network will host the Water Match 2016. This matchmaking event offers participants the opportunity to meet potential business partners during 1-1 meetings and other networking opportunities. The objective is to identify cross-border business opportunities and stimulate collaboration between water technology businesses world-wide. The Water Match 2016 will be held a day before the EIP Water Conference, one of the leading Water Conferences in Europe.
Register at: b2match.com/watermatch2016
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Why to participate?
- Identifying new business opportunities in new markets
- Matchmaking opportunities with companies from all over the world
- Attend one of the leading European Water Conferences (separate registration)