IE Expo China is Asia’s leading trade fair for for environmental technology solutions, water, waste, air and soil. This annual fair will be held from 15-17 April 2019 in Shanghai.
GO4EXPORT, Campfac and the economic government network in China, together with partners within Trade & Innovate NL, will organize two Holland Pavilions during IE Expo China 2019. This is an efficient way to create visibility for your company with the relevant Chinese audience, for minimal costs and with an optimal result.
By participating in the Holland Pavilion you get:
• 6> m² space in one of the pavilions with a clearly recognizable Holland Branding, in either the country pavilion hall or in the ‘water’ hall;
• Pre-departure meeting in the Netherlands, where the dos and don’ts of joining a trade fair in China will be discussed;
• Welcome dinner hosted by the Dutch Consulate-General in Shanghai;
• Participation in the ‘Holland Water Seminar’ during the trade fair, organised by the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment;
• The opportunity to present your company during a pitch-event at the fair, followed by a networking reception at the Holland Pavilion;
• Your company will be listed in a bilingual company booklet;
• Exposure in media coverage in both Dutch and Chinese media;
• Optional: joining a trade visit to Yixing, a region where there is a strong demand for Dutch solutions in water and environmental technology, offering you an opportunity to expand your activities to a lesser known region of China.
Why should my company join the Holland Pavilion?
In a country where the growing demand for water exceeds the supply, the Chinese water sector is facing great challenges. Joining the Holland Pavilion offers you the opportunity to find local partners and establish your company in the Chinese market.
China needs more and more water to fulfil the growing demands of the population. Standards for drinking water have been raised to an international level, requiring local governments to upgrade their water purification facilities. Standards for waste water treatment and carbon emissions are more and more severely implemented. The Chinese government realizes that to meet the increasing demand, liberalization of the environmental sector is needed, as well as the adaption of foreign technology and expertise.
Considering the strong points of the Dutch water and environmental technology sector, there are business opportunities in all parts of the environmental sector, for example waste water treatment, soil purification and solutions to lower air pollution.
We welcome you to join!
If you are interested in participating in the Holland Pavilion, or if you have any questions, please contact Juliette Douglas via the contact details below.