During the European Water Technology Week 2020 (EWTW 2020) business and innovation leaders from companies, universities and governments from the water technology industry and relevant cross-overs meet and inspire each other in the innovative climate of WaterCampus Leeuwarden. Plenary sessions with keynote speakers, a dedicated trade fair and scientific and business oriented thematic sessions: every aspect of water technology innovation will be featured. In 2018 the EWTW attracted over 1000 participants from 38 countries and we expect the 2020 edition to be at least as successful.
The EWTW 2020 will focus on water and cross-sectoral clusters and their networks. We therefore invite you to take part in the following programme and activities:
- Trade fair
- An EU cluster pavilion with the possibility to promote your cluster and your innovative companies at your own booth or kiosk
- Pitch moments for you and your companies
- Networking opportunities with other (global) clusters, businesses and end-users
- Scientific thematic sessions about the latest water technology developments
- Business thematic sessions presenting opportunities for companies and clusters
- Inspirational speakers in an interactive plenary session discussing excellence in innovation and the topic of connecting global water tech hubs
- Matchmaking (b2b, EU projects, b2end-user, b2cluster, c2c)
- Side visits to leading Dutch water technology organisations and facilities
Please let us know if you are interested to join the EWTW or require any further information. It would also be good to hear to what parts of EWTW you would like to contribute. In the upcoming months we will provide you with more detailed information. You can also keep an eye on http://www.ewtw2020.eu/ which will provide more information in the following weeks.
We look forward to welcoming you at the European Water Technology Week 2020. Don’t miss this unique event – Click on the flyer below for more information.